A quick step by step guide to installing ANT-contrib for Eclipse (on Windows).
- Download ANT-contrib: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib/files/
- Extract the zip to your harddrive, I extracted it to C:/ant-contrib/
- Include ANT-contrib in your ANT build file, so you don’t have to set it up every time you create a new project. (See XML below)
- All done!
Additional XML in ANT build script:
- <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
- <pathelement location="[full path to ant-contrib jar]"/>